To celebrate the 6th year of Conscious Business blogging here is a personal selection of posts from previous years. I hope they offer some stimulation and ideas.
- Extreme innovations in employee welfare – 21st century business purpose
- Conscious Business Leadership – A checklist – how to lead more consciously
- Conscious Business: The Pyper calls the tune – assess your business
- Preaching, fear and hopelessness – the holy trinity of resistance – getting things done
- The language of business – awareness, and self-awareness
- Too big to fail – what happens when conscious businesses get very large
- The illusion of control – conscious leadership
- Hard, harder, hardest – soft skills
- Systems thinking and conscious business – an introduction to systems thinking
- Solving ourselves – the case for personal development
- Purpose and values – purpose and values!
- Selling with congruence – conscious selling
- Following the crowd – group conformity
- Changing our world – locus of control
- A meaning economy – a whole new purpose for the “system”?
- Asking the right questions – strategy
- New Year Non-Goals – how to avoid having goals
- Beauty and the Beast – emotion and feeling, as well as thought
- Is it just about winning? – competition and collaboration
- What is a sustainable business – the purpose of business
- Getting better all the time – on conscious management