The world is changing. And that world needs a new type of business. A type of business that is more socially responsible and sustainable – economically, environmentally and socially.
Business that puts people first. Employees, customers, everyone. This generation, and generations to come.
You’re probably one of the people who sees the need for this kind of business. But you’re also a little disillusioned by CSR and a various shades of greenwash. You also see the value of profit – specifically, as a fuel to drive a business forward to improve and contribute more.
Conscious Business UK was set up in 2012 to support people who recognise the need for this approach, and want to get involved in co-creating this kind of business. That means:
- researching, learning, exploring – figuring out what Conscious Business is and how it works;
- understanding the different approaches that different groups and individuals are taking, and how they may fit together;
- understanding the issues, and how to implement around them;
- learning the practical skills involved;
- connecting with other people with similar interests.
Conscious Business UK is being developed and run by a small group of enthusiasts. If you can offer practical help, please get in touch.
We look forward to meeting you, or hearing from you.